For my birthday, we went to the East Coast. We started and ended our trip with a visit to Colter and his family. (The NYC tour and Yankees game are in other posts.)
The 30th birthday (yep, I am that old) started with a trip to the Jersey Shore. It was beautiful. The kids played in the freezing water and dug huge holes in the sand.
The 30th birthday (yep, I am that old) started with a trip to the Jersey Shore. It was beautiful. The kids played in the freezing water and dug huge holes in the sand.

Then we went to a great pizza restaurant and finished the celebration with a cake Jill made from scratch. It was a pretty great birthday.
The next day, Grant, Clark and Cora treated us to a pajama piano recital.
After that, Ryan and I took the train to New York.
We ended our trip with Cora's birthday.
Cora opened presents and had a few dress-up costumes, like this bride one.I don't think Colter was ready to see her in that.



No comments:
Post a Comment