Ryan asked me during the family Easter egg hunt. (I know we are a little old to be doing it but it is a blast!)
My mom hid the eggs in the backyard and let us loose. Imagine three adults pushing each other as we each try to find the eggs.
Then I noticed the handwriting was Ryan’s. I moved the note and saw the box. I was shocked!
I turned around and Ryan told me to open it. He got down on one knee and proposed.
His proposal was wonderful. He told me how happy I make him and how he wants to make me happy for the rest of my life. (I am so lucky to have him.)

I loved it.
It was a wonderful Easter.
(For all of you who want a conclusion – I did say “Yes.”)
(Also, I won the hunt with 21 eggs – beating Ryan and Ben. I dominate that game!)
8 comments:
Congrats to you guys! We are so happy for you both. Let's party it up in Mexico!
What a darling story! Congrats! It is nice to know that I am not the only adult who's mom leads her and her adult siblings on easter egg hunts.
Congratulations AGAIN! So happy for you two!
WOOHOO!!!!!!! That is freakin' awesome!
Hi Shilo!
CONGRATS! I'll have to send you our blog info. We'll actually be in AZ on your big day. We'll try to stop by ... my brother is also getting married that day.
becky
YAY for romantic proposals! He seems sweet! Congratulations Shilo..so happy for you.-i'm linking you on my blog.-
Congratulations! GORGEOUS ring, by the way. I hope you don't mind, I just found your blog off of Andrea's. Come visit if you want :) Nikki (Miller) McDougal
Hi Shilo! Congrats on the engagement! What a cute couple you are! I saw you sitting in the congregation in our ward when Amy's baby was blessed but didn't get to come say hi...it was good to see you though!
Post a Comment