
We were married for time and all eternity May 24, 2008 in the Mesa Arizona Temple. It was a beautiful day, starting with a light rain. The rain stopped and the clouds came out just before we went to the Temple so it was perfect when we came out. There are a ton of pictures, so we will post them separately.
- Getting Ready and Accessories
- Temple Pictures
- Wedding Pictures
- Bridal Pictures
- Just the Groom
- Family Wedding Pictures
- The Three Musketeers
- The Reception
- Leaving the Reception
- The Invitations are Out!
- Registered at
- Wedding Information
- The Proposal
- The Hunt
Photo by Jen Wyeth
4 comments:
what beautiful pics. I'm sure the honeymoon was fun. mexico is a beautiful place. congrats again!
You looked absolutely beautiful. I am sad I couldn't make it. But I loved being able to see everything on your blog.
Glad you're back and had such a great time!
We checked out Jen's website; she does great work! Let us know when we can order a few!
congratulations! very exciting.
Post a Comment